20 stocking stuffer ideas for babies and toddlers

Sometimes it can be hard trying to think of stocking sufferers for a kid that can't even talk yet. And you don't really want to just leave the stocking empty because even though your baby or toddler might be too young to realize they're missing out, it just seems like kind of a Scrooge thing to do (at least to me). I'm really not a fan of just giving kids cheap stuff that will break or get thrown out within a matter of weeks (or even days!), or just filling the whole stocking with candy, so I've pulled together a list of items that make good stocking stuffers, or even Easter basket fillers come Springtime. Several of these I've used in the past or will be using this year, and many of them are inexpensive too.

DIY:
1. car roll up
2. leg warmers
3. playdough (search good ole Pinterest for recipes, like {this} or {this})
4. coloring book (do a search for free Christmas coloring sheets and then bind them in cardstock like {this})
5. I Spy bag (once again, do a search and you'll find lots!)

Practical:
6. toothbrush (get one with a character that your little one loves!)
7. new snack/sippy cups
8. magic towels (I have even seen these at Dollar Tree several times, and kids think they're awesome!)
9. board books
10. pacifier/teething toy (I love the teethers from this Etsy shop)

Fun:
11. bubbles
12. crayons (I love the 'Pick Your Packs' from Target)
13. small stuffed animal
14. small bath toy (my kids love these bath crayons)
15. toy car/train

Fashion:
16. hair bows/headband (easy to make your own)
17. winter beanie/gloves
18. tie/bow tie
19. socks
20. belt/suspenders


Don't forget to enter to win a free pair of baby legwarmers! Perfect for a stocking stuffer! :) You can still enter now through December 9th!



Linked to: Skip to my Lou, Craft-O-Maniac, 52 Mantels, Lamberts Lately, Organized 31

Labels: ,