let's get busy!

Umm, don't take that post title the wrong way, ok? All I mean is that it's...
Whoop whoop! I hope this doesn't make me sound like a crazy stalker, or just plain crazy, but I have been waaiiitttting for the next Pinterest Challenge put on by Katie Bower of Bower Power and Sherry Petersik from Young House Love.
You have one week to tackle a project on one of your ever-growing Pinterest boards and then link up with with one of these lovely ladies:
Megan from The Remodeled Life; Katie from Bower Power;
Sherry from Young House Love; Michelle from Decor & the Dog.
So, which project are you going work on this weekend? For the first time since participating in this challenge (you can check out my other Pinterest-inspired creations here, here, and here) I'm not sure what I want to do! I'd love to do something house-related, but I'm so busy just trying to get that place clean and freshly painted before we move in, I don't think I have the time (or the money! Ha!) to try and improve the front entry, paint the front door, stain the kitchen cabinets... or any of the other billion projects I'll be working on for the next few years. :) I can promise you though that I will be back next Wednesday with something to show y'all. (By the way, now that I no longer live in Texas can I still rock the y'all?)

Labels: