three's company for a #GirlMomBoxSwap

Well, I know I just participated in a Box Swap last month, but when I heard about this Girl Mom Box Swap that Courtney from Shiraz in my Sippy Cup, and Jess from Being Mrs. Beer were hosting, I knew I had to participate. After all, it was only fair, right?


This is my fourth swap I've participated in, but the first time I was set up in a trio, so instead of having one partner and us sending goodies to each other, someone was assigned to buy for me, and I was assigned to buy for someone else. It was kind of fun getting to know a little bit about two awesome ladies!
The person sending to me was Liz from the great state of Nevada (we're neighbors!). It was kind of funny when I saw her return address because I haven't had a swap buddy who lived so "close" before. You can find her on Instagram and FacebookI can't wait to share all the wonderful things she got for us with you on Friday.

Jessica Lynn Writes

My girls and I were sending a box full of girly fun off to Jessica and her two little Georgia peaches over on the east coast. Jessica blogs at Jessica Lynn Writes and it's a very pretty corner of the web (I really need to do some updates to mine, if only money grew on trees or I was better with HTML...). She has been blogging since 2005... so basically since they first became a thing; I guess she's sort of a trend setter. ;) I love her writing style, {this post} about the time she "accidentally" attended a breastfeeding support group is one of my favorites.
Jessica is a military wife, and if you want to find out more about her, you can check out her About Me page, it's one of my favorites I've ever seen! Jessica has two darling little ones that we got to pick out fun things for, a two year old and a newborn, just two months! You can check her out on some of my favorite social media sites, including: Instagram // Pinterest // Facebook

Labels: