guest post// cinnamon-nutmeg fruit dip





Hi guys! I'm Amanda and I blog over at www.blissfulgal.com (: It is a lifestyle blog that aims to motivate and inspire you to live and happier life!








I am extremely excited to share this recipe with you today because it is my absolute favorite! During the summer, I eat fruit like it is going out of style. Simply because it is in season so it tastes so fresh and yummy. Along with eating a ton of fruit, I also like to add fruit dip to eat with it as well. It is super easy and I know you will enjoy it!


What You Need:

1 block of cream cheese 1 seven ounce container of marshmallow fluff 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract

Directions:

Set cream cheese out to allow it to get to room temperature. Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, blend ingredients on medium speed for about one to two minutes, or until mixture is smooth.

Enjoy!

I hope you like this dip just as much as I do! I look forward to getting to know you more at www.blissfulgal.com!   XO- Amanda    

********
Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe with us Amanda! I love fruit all the time, but have especially been craving it during this pregnancy so I can't wait to try this!

You can follow Amanda on the following social media:
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook//Pinterest

Labels: ,