cookie dough truffles

In case you couldn't tell from my blog in the past (or if you're just a new reader) I love chocolate. I love sweets, I love cookies... whether they're cooked, under cooked (hot with ice cream on top!!), or as raw cookie dough. I know, I know, you're not supposed to consume raw cookie dough.
I just can't help myself.
That's why these cookie dough truffles are so perfect. They're a candy. Wait, no, a cookie. No, a candy. No, a cookie. Ultimately, it doesn't matter because they're tasty, easy to make, and egg-free!

Have you tried the Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's yet? Y'all... please do. Please go add it to your shopping list now. Go ahead, I'll wait.



You're back? Awesome. Now you can look at these scrumptious photos some more. Cookie Butter has a slightly different taste then a traditional sugar or chocolate chip cookie (the jar says it reminiscent of gingerbread, but I personally don't really think so), but it still makes a delicious truffle that will leave you saying yum.


Click {here} for the recipe!


Linked to: Polkadots on Parade, Organized 31, Lamberts Lately

Labels: