Today I wanted to share what's inside, because it can be a little overwhelming trying to figure out what you might possibly need for not only yourself, but a newborn and three toddlers! And keep reading to the end of the post for a discount code for your very own Timi & Leslie diaper bag!
Some of the essentials that I need with me at all times for my tiniest babes are:
- Aden and Anais muslin swaddle blanket. Sometimes I just keep one of these with the car seat so I don't have to keep one in the diaper bag, just kind of depends on my mood or what time of year it is.
- Huggies diapers and wipes. I keep two in my diaper bag at all times in whatever sizes I currently need, then I keep extra in the car all the time so I don't have to carry around 10 diapers with me "just in case", but I never run out!
- Clean onesie in a Ziploc bag in case of emergencies
- Nursing cover
- Sometimes a bottle (not pictured). The great thing about the Timi & Leslie bags is that they come with the insulated bottle holder, so if you have a bottle brand that fits in it then you can just clip it to the outside and it doesn't have to take up valuable space inside!
The things I need with me to stay sane with my older kids:
- Snacks (I know this looks like a lot, but keep in mind I need to have emergency snacks on hand for three little moochers!)
- "Busy bag" with items like small coloring books (from Target Dollar Spot) and a couple crayons, a couple lace-and-trace cards, and a small board book.
- Water bottle (not pictured). I pretty much always have at least one kid water bottle in my diaper bag at all times. I try to make my two older kids in charge of their own, but I still schlep around the water for my 18 month old.
Believe it or not, there's still room for the things that I need for myself:
- Planner. My planner is also my wallet... and sometimes an impromptu coloring pad for the kids.
- Cell phone
- Cosmetic bag. This tiny bag holds things like a travel size sunscreen, tinted lip moisturizer, gum, eye drops, and my inhaler.
- Water bottle (not pictured). Most of the time I have a water bottle for myself, especially when I'm pregnant.
- Hand sanitizer (not pictured, clipped onto the side)
**Discount code good through July 31.
(I was not paid or compensated for this post, other than being provided with a 20% off code from the people at Timi & Leslie for all my readers. Some links do contain affiliates. All opinions are my own.)