summer bucket list update


To say that I feel like I've really dropped the ball on this year's Summer bucket list is an understatement. I mean, we've made a little dent in it, but some of the things that should be a breeze to cross off are still untouched (like building a sandcastle or making s'mores). I guess it will have to be our goal this next week to cross as many things off as possible!


As you can see, we did make our annual trip to a national park already (back in the beginning of June) with a fun trip to Zion National Park.
I love this picture of my little dove and I because the last time I was here (the start of The Narrows hike) I was pregnant with this little man and didn't even know it yet!


We also finally "painted" our shirts (that's what my kids are calling the tie dye, and they had been bugging me for weeks to do it!) which might have been a little ambitious to do with so many little kids, but it was still fun. We invited a couple friends over to tie dye with us and I think everybody had a good time. All of the shirts turned out so cute, and of course I had to make a sleep gown and tiny shirt for little baby sister in mommy's tummy (as she is affectionately known around here).


To make our shirts we used the Tulip brand tie dye kit (similar to this one), and I think it really simplified the process.
My two older kids ask to wear their shirts just about everyday. :)


Lastly, I just want to remind y'all that today is July 31st, which means two things; first, today is the last day to use the code littledove20 on the Timi & Leslie website to receive 20% off your order; and second, I'm now officially on my annual Summer blog break until September! I'll be back in a month with a birth story, a giveaway, and lots of other great stuff; plus more awesome guest posts! If you don't already, be sure to follow me on Instagram and/or Facebook so you can see what exciting things we're up to during the month of August!
Have a great rest of your Summer!

Labels: