soothing bath soak


A couple years ago I shared how to make your own chocolate peppermint bath salts and today I've got another great bath product for you!


I love making my own bath products, it's so simple and they make great gifts!  The combination of lavender and oatmeal make this soothing bath soak a relaxing way to end any day. Oatmeal has amazing benefits for your skin and is something that most everyone already has in their kitchen! I like to grind mine up fine in my food processor before adding to my bath salts, you receive more of the benefits that way.



These bath salts in Mason jars would make such pretty gifts, and look so nice sitting out on your bathroom counter. :) You could even set up a little make-your-bath-salt station for a fun girl's night in like I did for my Favorite Things party last year!


Labels: