30 before 30

Well, 2015 is here.
Did you know I turn 30 this year?
30.
Exactly 7 months from today to be exact.
Originally I was compiling one of those lists "30 by 30" lists, you know, 30 things you want to do before you turn 30?
But then I started realizing how busy I'm going to be this year, and I decided to just focus on one of the things on my list.


Which actually goes along perfectly with my theme for this year,


"Love more, stress less."

So, my goal is to complete 30 random acts of kindness by my 30th birthday on August 5th. I'll be keeping track on Instagram with #30RAOK2015, and I'd love to invite you to participate!
Feel free to follow along with my goal of doing 30 by August 5th, or maybe you'd like to complete one RAOK a month, or maybe one a week. Whatever your RAOK goal is, I'd love to see what you're up to using #30RAOK2015! Remember, this could be anything from baking cookies for your neighbor, dropping some coins in a stranger's expired parking meter, or paying for the order behind you in the Starbucks drive-through! The possibilities are endless!
Let's spread a little kindness; and hey, let's be random about it. ;)


Linked to: A Fresh Start

Labels: ,