#2014ChristmasPhoto Challenge: the final wrap up

Happy Christmas Eve! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday wherever, and however you celebrate! I will not be posting on Friday because I've decided to chill a little with my family for this extended holiday weekend, but I'll be back on Monday to share a fun swap box reveal!


This will be my last recap for Stephanie's photo challenge and it's been a fun addition to my holiday festivities! I did miss one day (day 20,  "clothing"), and this list doesn't yet have my "lights" for day 24, cause I'll be posting that later. Here are my last #2014ChristmasPhoto challenge pictures.
{DAY 10: stockings} {DAY 11: greeting}
{DAY 12: dozen} {DAY 13: pajamas}

{DAY 14: celebrate} { DAY 15: green}
{DAY 16: cookie} { DAY 17: tree}

{DAY 19: inspiration}

{DAY 18:gifts} {DAY 21: happiness}
{DAY 22: Santa} {DAY 23: lights}

Labels: , ,