10 lds general conference activities for kids

Well, if you are a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (a.k.a. Mormons), then you know this weekend is our semiannual general conference. I'm not going to lie, it kind of sneaked up on me this year, the month of September was just so busy! It was kind of like Christmas came early this weekend when I realized that General Conference was only a week away! I love being able to listen to modern-day prophets speak to us!
I also love being able to listen in the comfort of my own home while wearing a pair of comfy pajama pants and eating food.
I also ALSO love being able to just enjoy while my kiddos keep themselves entertained on the family room floor. My little guy is getting old enough now though where he should start somewhat listening, so I went searching for some free printables and I've compiled some fun activities for your little ones (or you! I won't judge!) to do while you're watching General Conference and broken it down by ages.

Image source
Nursery Age (18 months-3 years):

  1. LDS General Conference coloring pages
  2. Temple lacing card
  3. General Conference topic coloring page 
Primary Age
  1. Conference Bingo
  2. Preschool conference journal
  3. General Conference Notebook 
  4. General Conference Labels
  5. General Conference game packet
  6. General Conference treat buckets
  7. The Ultimate General Conference Activity Packet *As of the last time I checked, this link was no longer active. I'm working on trying to find it again.




    Labels: ,