diy product labels

I'm been gearing up for my first Farmer's Market stall tomorrow! I am excited and a little nervous, I've done some craft fairs before, but never a Farmer's Market. It's been a little crazy since I run my business side of things through special orders, so unlike other businesses who probably always have stock, I've had to get a lot made in the past week!

In addition to making all the cute goodies, I've also had to make sure that everything is labeled correctly, with product, price, and origin. I made my own product labels, and I'm super excited with the finished results!


To do that, I found {these} awesome Avery Kraft labels that I thought would be just perfect for my onesies and baby leg warmers!


I also made some little stickers that I can hand out to any young kids that might be tagging along with parents or grandparents, or throw into shopping bags. I just printed on {these} round Kraft labels, then ran them through Cami to cut a heart shape out, double stickers!


Lastly, I wanted to make a lot more business cards, so came up with a simpler version of my folded business cards, and I love these too!



**I was not paid for this post, but links do contain affiliates, so if you click on one and purchase anything through that link, I make a small commission... like, maybe 2 cents. ;)**



Linked to: Polkadots on Parade, Lamberts Lately, Sew Can Do, Skip to My Lou

Labels: ,