Leave it to me to get sick in the middle of summer, during triple digit heat, no less. I suppose it's really no surprise, with how little sleep I've been getting my immune system is bound to suffer, right? All I want to do is soak in a warm bath and sleep for a long time.
Preferably not in the bath, because that could cause some issues.
So today I have a roundup of bath products to help you relax and get on the road to feeling better. I'm also already thinking of Christmas and how great some of these would be as presents!
1. First up, I have got to make some of these homemade Vicks Vapor Rub shower disks
, stat. I have all the ingredients I need already. Except for Eucalyptus oil, I've got to get my hands on some of that! Kendra at Simply Darling
shows us how easy these are to make!
2. I gotta say, I love a nice soak in a bubble bath and it sounds wonderful to sit around in this honey bubble bath
that Kelly at Live Laugh Rowe
shares with us! This is another recipe that I already have everything for.. so easy!
3. You know I couldn't have a bath products post without talking about my hydrating sugar scrub
. I recently made another batch and used lavender and peppermint essential oils... it smells like I just went o the spa when I use it. :)
4. So sugar scrub works great for showers, but for a relaxing bath, nothing beats a good soak in bath salts and my chocolate peppermint bath salts
smell so good you'll wish you could drink your bath water. Okay, maybe not quite, but you get what I'm saying.
5. Here's another great bath soaking companion (wow, that sounds wrong, huh?). Jillee, from One Good Thing By Jillee
shares her recipe for bath bombs for stressed out (and how about sick?) moms
. Quick and silly question though, where does one find citric acid? I have never needed to purchase it before...
6. Soap is something I really want to try making, and I bet this soap is what heaven smells like. For real. This cinnamon hazelnut coffee soap
is just one of the soap recipes that Gabby at Essentially Eclectic
has on her blog so check it out!
7. To finish with, I've got one more from the awesome Gabby of Essentially Eclectic
. This whipped mint green tea sugar scrub
just sounds so refreshing and unique. For some reason just the name makes me feel like there's no way you could use it and not feel fantastic!
Labels: bath and body