summertime relief society bulletin board & june visiting teaching printable

I recently updated the bulletin board for the Relief Society (a women's organization) at our church with a patriotic summertime vibe. With the 4th of July and Pioneer Day coming up next month, I thought it was appropriate.
 
I cut out the stars using my Silhouette Cameo, they're just a 3d star design so if you type in "3d star", lots of different types will pop up. I used red and white gingham,a s well as navy with white polka dots for the colored cardstock. For my white cardstock I first printed up some songs on the paper, then cut them out (I did "The Star Spangled Banner", "My Country, 'Tis of Thee", and "Come, Come Ye Saints").
I've been switching out the framed quote every month, and this month I created this Jpeg in Photoshop with a quote from Thomas S. Monson. I loved this quote, but it was hard to pick because there were quite a few good ones in the visiting teaching message this month!


{Here} is the printable with the quote from President Monson if you would like it!

Labels: ,