my favorite baby items

Well, I am 38 weeks along today and as my brain is focused on all things "baby", I thought this would be a good opportunity to share some of my favorite baby items with you. :) In no particular  order they are:


1. Aden and Anais Muslin Swaddling Blankets: I love to swaddle my babies and these are my favorite because they are lightweight, breathable, stretchy, and much bigger than many other swaddling blankets. And they come in lots of fun colors and patterns, which is an extra bonus. ;)
2. Huggies Little Swaddlers Diapers: These are my favorite for little newborns, they seem to fit my babies the best, hold the most, and you've got to love the little color-change strip in the front, huh?
3. Nursing Covers: For me, these are a necessity. No need to bother with blankets slipping off of shoulders or having to scurry off to an separate room, these make life so much easier! I keep one at home, and one in my diaper bag at all times.

4. Timi and Leslie Diaper Bags: Okay, I have had experience with Timi and Leslie, as well as another very popular and desireable brand that I won't mention by name. I used my Timi and Leslie everyday for 2 1/2 years, whether or not I had a baby along with me. They look like beautiful purses, but have all the convenience of a diaper bag. I'm really hoping for another one, maybe for my Mother's DAy or my birthday.
5. Aquaphor: I love this, not just for baby, but for my dry skin to!


6. Puj Tub: My favorite infant bath tub, so convenient and doesn't take up a bunch of space when it's not in use.
7. Side-Snap Onesies and Shirts: These are my absolute favorite to dress teeny babies in. They are so convenient for diaper changes and quick changes after projectile vomit and pooplosions. They're also handy to use until the cord comes off.


8. Baby Leg Warmers: I make them for my kiddos myself, but I know lots of people that are fans of {these}. Not only are they sooooo cute, but much like the side-snap shirts, they are really convenient for diaper changes, and also when baby starts crawling to help protect their little knees.

What are some of your favorite baby items?


**Links contain affiliates, which means that if you click on them and buy something, I get a few pennies thrown my way. ;)


Linked to: Lamberts Lately

Labels: