hospital bag checklist

There seems to be a lot of varying opinions on what items are "necessary" to take to the hospital when you're going to deliver a baby. I am 36 weeks today (eek!!!) so I just finished packing my hospital bag for the third time. I don't claim to be an expert, but this ain't my first rodeo, so I pretty much know what works for me by this point.  I also know it's going to differ for every woman depending on preference and what the hospital provides, although this will be my third hospital that I've had experience with (Can we stop moving now for awhile? Please?!) so once again, I've had some good experience with hospitals (At least in the U.S., I have no idea what's standard elsewhere).

You can download my handy-dandy checklist {here} and read along before I start going into some of the items in detail... or not. Your choice. :)

Do you have anything that you HAVE to have in your hospital bag? Something I may have missed? Please share! :)


Linked to: Lamberts Lately, Organized 31, 52 Mantels, Craft-O-Maniac, Skip to My Lou

Labels: