marmorblad

Ikea, you have com through again.
I've been looking for new curtains for awhile now, some that would help bring a little bit of pattern and color into our living space. The neutrals in our house are predominately tan and navy, with turquoise and red as accent colors. I knew I wanted curtains that had either navy or turquoise on them, but the only other ones I had seen that I liked so far were from Target for about $40.00 for a pair. Now, admittedly, that's not a bad price for curtains, but I kept searching in hopes that I would find something I liked better or was significantly less.
Enter the Marmorblad curtains from Ikea. I was so excited to see them on display as a new item and to see that the price was only $14.99 for a pair, right up my alley (and more importantly, right up the hubby's!). So now instead of a whole lot of monochromatic blah:

I've got a fresh clean look and some ahhh:

I like the crisp, white against our tan walls, and the subtle navy pattern of the stripes provides a little bit of interest and color. A simple update that makes me smile every time I see it! The hubby still has to help me hang the other rod above our family room window, and then we'll get the second pair up! Getting things crossed off the house to-do list, no matter how small, feels great!



Labels: