2013 Time Capsule Update

Did y'all have an awesome 4th of July? I was able to spend a lot of time with family and friends, eating good food and then having pretty good seats for our community's firework show; it was a great Independence Day. I am so very thankful to all our service men and women and their families. I don't think I could do what you do,  you all are amazing individuals. I am so grateful to live in this country and so thankful for our founding fathers, the Declaration of Independence is truly an inspired document. :)
Well, since it's now July and we are more than halfway thorough with the year (what?!?), I thought it would be fun to see how our family time capsule is looking.

We've got photo strips from a wedding we went to (for the same couple I made these paint-dipped utensils for) a wristband from a 5k I ran, various items from our summer bucket list (we've got eight things crossed off!), a few other things from day trips we've gone on, and a postcard from our camping trip in Lassen. So far it's been a pretty fun and busy year! :)
I have really loved this family time capsule, it was so easy to make and is so fun and sentimental to look through. I really recommend you make one with your family! This would also be a great way to document your summer bucket list too! You can check out the original post {here}.

Labels: