strawberry cheesecake protein smoothie


Here is a tasty protein smoothie I like to make some mornings for breakfast. It contains strawberries, spinach, and protein powder so health-wise it's not too shabby. :) Strawberries are a great source of fiber, antioxidants, and vitiman C. Among other benefits, spinach is a great source of vitimin A, and you really can't taste it in the smoothie so don't be afraid to add it! I only use a half scoop of protein powder, I just don't feel like with my activity level I need a full scoop, and I really don't want all the calories that a full scoop gives. Click {here} for the recipe.
I give you fair warning: if you let your little one have some, you probably won't get it back.

Looking for more protein shakes? Head over to fit2fat2fit and check out their yummy recipes!
Skip To My Lou

Labels: