easy paper heart chain

About a week ago I realized it was already the middle of January and I was losing the small window of opportunity there is for Valentine's Day decorations. So I quickly remedied that in the amount of time it takes my son to watch an episode of Super Why!. If your kids are a older than my little dove, then this paper heart chain is an easy holiday craft that they can help you with!
Start with any paper (this time I used four pieces of construction paper, but in the past I have also used scrapbook paper which works well too) cut into 1-inch-wide strips.
Fold the strip in half and staple near the folded end.
Unfold the stapled paper, bringing the ends together again on the other side (hopefully that makes enough sense that with the pictures you can figure it out).
Repeat until you're out of paper. :) Ta-da! You're finished!

Somewhat SimpleSkip To My Lou
 


Labels: , , ,