vintage phone refurbish

 
Can you believe that this cutie use to look like this?!

 
I acquired this old 1960's Pacific Bell telephone from my mother-in-law, who was more than happy to get rid of it. My father-in-law was not however... um, let's not talk about it. Anyway, when I got home I looked it up online and found out that people were selling the exact same phone (but in a little bit better shape than mine) for $40-60! Just goes to show that you can find anything online.
After I gave it a good cleaning (it was so grimy and gross), I applied the vinyl design that I created with my trusty Silhouette mahcine, Cami, and then made sure to cover anything I didn't want to be the oh-so-lovely shade of Rust-Oleum's Ultra Cover 2X that is known as Lagoon.
 

 

Linked to Made By You Monday

Labels: