Saturday Shout Out: toys in the dryer

Hello all! I did not sleep very well last night at all. I just couldn't seem to get comfortable, I had a lot of those nights when I was pregnant with my little dove, but hadn't had any this pregnancy so far and I hope it's not a sign of things to come! So it's just a quick post today because, honestly, I'm just exhausted. :) However, I wanted to be sure and share with you another blog I had recently found thanks to a link party. It's Fun Stuff Fridays over at Toys in the Dryer. I am so glad I found this blog, or rather, it found me! Lindsi commented on one of my Valentine's posts telling me about their linky party and I quickly fell in love! What is a little different about this link party is that the links are geared towards family--things that you can do with or for your children specifically. I am having so much fun browsing around and coming up with fun ideas of things to do with my little man (being a one car household can be tough!). So thanks a lot for your Fun Stuff Fridays link party Toys in the Dryer!

{PS- you should not only check out their blog, but if you just so happen to live in Minnesota area you should check out their special upcoming event, Plates in the Dryer, it sounds like a blast!}

Labels: ,