Saturday Shout Out: home improvement resolution

If you're like most people out there than you've probably made a New Year's resolution or two... or ten. So I thought it would be fun to do something ever so slightly different for the Saturday shout outs this month and make them geared towards different resolutions that you may have made.
So, one of your resolutions may have been to finish some much needed (or just wanted) home improvement projects; which gives me the perfect opportunity to write about how much I adore the blog, Young House Love. When I first found this blog I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Not only are they inspiring DIYers (is that a real word?) with some cute craftiness thrown in here and there, but I feel a special kinship to them since our kiddos share the same exact birthday, what are the odds, huh? (I have this fantasy of our two families meeting and our children becoming friends for life.) If you don't already have the DIY bug you will after becoming hooked on their blog, trust me.
So thank you John, Sherry, Clara, and of course, Burger over at Young House Love, for making me want to tear down some walls, drywall, and paint really badly (but since we live in an apartment currently, I should probably wait until we buy a house... hmm...) I can't remember how I stumbled across you one day but I am sure glad I did!

Labels: